Monday 25 January 2010

Frank - Our Chairman



Welcome to 2010! I want to wish all our consumers, customers, suppliers and staff all over the world a very healthy and happy new year. Happiness is often a by-product of health, and to have good health a little regular exercise goes a long way. With the great products featured on this site you will i'm sure find some footwear to suit your personal needs to encourage you to get out and about and enjoy the outdoors and importantly, stay healthy.... and happy!

A new decade dawns, but for me one thing won't change and will remain as strong as ever. This is my passion for making good quality, comfortable, lightweight products that offer true value to the consumers. This ethos and drive has not changed since I started this great company over 35 years ago. This passion and drive is fuelled by a simple philosophy that Hi-Tec has at its core, and that is making better products for our customers and selling more of those products than we did the year before. Achieving this and having some fun along the way is what drives us at Hi-Tec every day.

As you surf and browse through the pages of this fabulous new Hi-Tec site launched on January 1st 2010 I hope that you enjoy the result of our hard work. We will increase our focus on the powers of the Internet and fully embrace the digital revolution. To be able to reach the world with a click of a button is something that we must invest in to maximise our global reach as a brand.

As I said before, I want to constantly improve year upon year and if you feel that anything can be improved on this site, you are unhappy or happy about something on the website, you have an idea that you think we can benefit from or just want to talk to me about Hi-Tec, please get in touch HERE . . . I would love to hear from you. I communicate via the shoe box of each and every person that buys a pair of Hi-Tec footwear and learn so much from my customers, as they email me from all corners of the world about their Hi-Tec experiences. I also want to hear from you as a potential customer of what we have to do to and your ideas to make you become part of the Hi-Tec success story. Get in touch!

Thanks for reading my message, stay healthy and I look forward to hearing from you!


Frank van Wezel
H-Tec Chairman

No comments:

Post a Comment